Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Photo Dump

Confession: I timestamp these posts for Sunday nights, but they're almost always put together on Monday mornings. Oooops. 

The first 6 photos that I Instagrammed this week are old family photos that I imported onto my phone and then posted to Instagram so that I can have magnets made out of them using Stickygram

I did this for Christmas for my mom and grandmother and they both loved the magnets that I made them... enough so that my grandma wants me to make her some more! The magnets themselves are good quality, and are reasonably priced-- $14.99 for a set of 9 magnets-- with free airmail shipping. (Disclaimer: I was not paid to try Stickygram magnets, I spent my own money on several sheets and was very happy with the result-- I am not paid to talk about them either, I enjoy the service and am gushing about it of my own accord!)

This photo dump image was fairly straightforward to make, I copied my Instagram photos (using Statigram), shrunk them down to 33% their actual size in MS Paint -- I'm at the office and don't have any fancy photo editing software here, haha -- and then pasted them into a grid. If you want to follow my Instagram feed, my username is @andraealynne. How imaginative, right?

The idea for this photo dump was inspired by Kelle Hampton at Enjoying the Small Things, who does her own photo dump every Friday night. Admittedly, her feed is a lot more interesting than mine, because her life is full of a lot more fun than mine seems to be these days.

I had to shrink the final image down so it would fit on the page... click on it if you'd like to see it in larger form!

No comments:

Post a Comment