Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Photo Dump

I just realized that I wrote all of one entry last week... I've been so busy and totally exhausted that my blogging motivation has been next to nonexistent. Hopefully I can change that this week!!

We got a chance to go to Coney Island Candy last week... holy Jelly Belly heaven, Batman. I could probably spend hours there... but we also had some real grocery shopping (and book shopping! Yay book shopping!) to do, so we had to limit our visit to twenty minutes or so. I fully intend to take my sister there at some point over the summer, though.

This photo dump image was fairly straightforward to make, I copied my Instagram photos (using Statigram), shrunk them down to 33% their actual size in MS Paint -- I'm at the office and don't have any fancy photo editing software here, haha -- and then pasted them into a grid. If you want to follow my Instagram feed, my username is @andraealynne. How imaginative, right?

The idea for this photo dump was inspired by Kelle Hampton at Enjoying the Small Things, who does her own photo dump every Friday night. Admittedly, her feed is a lot more interesting than mine, because her life is full of a lot more fun than mine seems to be these days.

I had to shrink the final image down so it would fit on the page... click on it if you'd like to see it in larger form!


2 comments:

  1. i love your nailpolish! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! CG For Audrey is one of my faves right now :)

      Delete