- Defeat my ^@$!#& sodium addiction. Stop snacking on simple-chain carbs and fill up on better things instead.
- Develop better grocery shopping habits.
- Take the time to prepare meals every day (okay, every second day at least, let's be realistic here) so I'm less likely to make microwave nachos for dinner when I'm lazy or in a rush.
- Cut out as much gluten from my diet as possible.
- No more soda. (Unless I'm mixing it with alcohol, but even then... no.)
- Establish an exercise routine!
- Flat stomach. I don't need a six pack, but I want to feel confident in a bikini.
I can do this. Right?